Momotaro Jeans 0306-C Copper Label TT One Wash
This variant is sold out
The 0306-C is sewn using the „Copper Label“ sanforized 14.7oz selvedge fabric and washed once. Made entirely from Zimbabwe cotton, the stiff and rigid fabric is widely praised for its fading color and character, and features a smooth yet hairy surface.
All threads are made of 100% cotton. Its color will fade gradually like vintage jeans. To use a 100% cotton thread to sew, the person needs to be a great artisan. Additionally they use vintage sewing machines from "Union Special".
Made in Japan.
- Tight tapered fit
- Pink selvedge, representing the peach from the "Momotaro" folklore story
- Pink inseam thread
- Indigo-dyed canvas yoke lining
- Original Natural Indigo Pocket Lining
- Custom branded Momotaro natural deer skin leather patch
- Custom engraved iron buttons
- Filled belt loops
- Chain stitched hems and waistband
- 100% Copper custom engraved hidden back pocket rivets
We recommend sizing up!
100% cotton (from Zimbabwe)