Benzak BDD-711 Vintage Indigo US Cotton 11oz RHT
This variant is sold out
The BDD-711 is a regular fit with a long rise, dropped crotch, roomy thighs and tapered legs. This is the most ideal fit for you if you're looking for a bit more room in the top block. The taper from the knee down allows the silhouette to maintain a slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look.
VINTAGE INDIGO US COTTON is woven with yarns made with cotton harvested in the US and is inspired on vintage denim from past times when 11 oz. was probably the heaviest you could get, dating over 70 years ago. It’s a pure indigo dye, creating a bright blue indigo tone. Because the garments are pre-washed, this tone becomes even more pronounced. The structure of this fabric is slight irregular, which also became more apparent after the initial rinse. The selvedge ID features a very subtle silver line. Woven by Collect Mills from Kojima, Japan.
Made in Japan.
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- manual waistband attachment (chain stitch from end to end)
- tucked beltloops
- hidden rivets
- felled inseams
- bull’s horns back pocket stitch
- ‘big 3’-inspired coin pocket
- crotch bartack
- printed cloth patch (origin: Japan)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- 8 oz. off white herringbone pocket bags (100% cotton)