ABCL Garments Masai Jacket Hemp/Wool/Cotton Brown Grey
This variant is sold out
This versatile jacket is inspired by iconic field jackets featuring flap pockets on front chest and bottom, real horn buttons made from an exclusive hemp wool cotton herringbone fabric from Japan.
Made in Italy with Japanese fabric.
- Three times stronger than cotton
- Good abrasion resistance/very durable
- Anti-microbial and UV resistance
- Naturally resistant to mold, mildew, rot
- Readily takes dyes
- Softens with each washing, without fiber degradation
- Washable or dry cleanable
- Wrinkles easily/poor resiliency
- Poor drapeability