Momotaro Jeans 0306-70 Slubby Denim Tight Tapered
This variant is sold out
Lot No. 0306-70 (13.5oz) Slubby Denim Tight Tapered
The 0306-70 is sewn using a sanforized 13.5oz selvedge denim. Made entirely from Zimbabwe cotton, the stiff and rigid fabric is widely praised for its fading color and character, and features a smooth yet hairy surface.
All threads are made of 100% cotton. Its color will fade gradually like vintage jeans. To use a 100% cotton thread to sew, the person needs to be a great artisan. Additionally they use vintage sewing machines from "Union Special".
Made in Japan.
- Slim tapered fit, low waist
- Pink selvedge, representing the peach from the "Momotaro" folklore story
- Pink inseam thread
- Custom branded Momotaro natural deer skin leather patch
- Custom engraved iron buttons
- Jacquard Pocket Lining
- Filled belt loops
- Chain stitched hems and waistband
- 100% Copper custom engraved hidden back pocket rivets
100% cotton (from Zimbabwe)