ABCL Garments Giacco Blazer Hemp/Cotton Herringbone Grey
This variant is sold out
The “Giacco" blazer is a two buttons de-structured formal jacket with oversized patch pockets, reel open cuffs and a small inside pocket finished with real horn buttons. The fabric is an exclusive hemp/cotton herringbone fabric from Japan.
Made in Italy with Japanese fabric.
- Three times stronger than cotton
- Good abrasion resistance/very durable
- Anti-microbial and UV resistance
- Naturally resistant to mold, mildew, rot
- Readily takes dyes
- Softens with each washing, without fiber degradation
- Washable or dry cleanable
- Wrinkles easily/poor resiliency
- Poor drapeability