Benzak BDD-711 Special #1 Low Tension 14oz RHT
This variant is sold out
The BDD-711 is a regular fit with a long rise, dropped crotch, roomy thighs and tapered legs. This is the most ideal fit for you if you're looking for a bit more room in the top block. The taper from the knee down allows the silhouette to maintain a slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look.
LOW TENSION 14 oz. RHT is the first exclusive BENZAK Japanese fabric, also known as special #1. This denim has been created exclusively for BENZAK by Collect Mills, Kojima. Weighing in at a versatile 14 oz. this is perfect mid-weight denim for all-year-round wear. The construction is slightly looser which exhibits an uneven weaving pattern and subtle slubs. The selvedge id colour is yellow & green, this represents the first stages of indigo dyeing before it becomes the distinctive dark blue colour.
Made in Japan.
- 14 oz. Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- BENZAK exclusive fabric (special #1)
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- right hand twill
- hidden rivets
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- bull’s horns back pocket stitch
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- black coated alloy rivets
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)