Momotaro Jeans 0306-SP GTB Tight Tapered
This variant is currently sold out
The 0306-SP is sewn using the brand's original sanforized 15.7oz Vintage Label fabric. Made entirely from Zimbabwe cotton, the stiff and rigid fabric is widely praised for its fading color and character, and features a smooth yet hairy surface.
All threads are made of 100% cotton. Its color will fade gradually like vintage jeans. To use a 100% cotton thread to sew, the person needs to be a great artisan. Additionally they use vintage sewing machines from "Union Special".
Made in Japan.
- Slim tapered fit, low waist
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor, strength, and the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story
- Pink selvedge, representing the peach from the "Momotaro" folklore story
- Pink inseam thread
- Custom branded Momotaro natural deer skin leather patch
- Custom engraved iron buttons
- Jacquard Pocket Lining
- Filled belt loops
- Chain stitched hems and waistband
- 100% Copper custom engraved hidden back pocket rivets
100% cotton (from Zimbabwe)